SierraformGT K-Step Turf Fertiliser
SierraformGT K-Step (6 – 8 weeks) contains both slow-release Nitrogen and slow-release Potassium, along with conventional release NPK in a single compound micro-granule.
SierraformGT K-Step is a NPK fertilizer that contains ICL's patented MU2 and SilK technologies. It has a low Nitrogen content to stimulate compact growth and to harden the turf.
It contains high amounts of Potassium which also harden the turf in stressful summer or winter conditions. It has a full trace element package, and is ideal for use as a pre-stress conditioner on fine turf areas. The Phosphate free formulation assists with managing any Phosphorous buildup.
- Perfect as a pre-stress conditioner
- Low Nitrogen for compact growth and turf hardening
- High Potassium for stressful summer and winter conditions
- Full trace element package for overall turf health
- Contains Magnesium for turf color and mask stress symptoms
- Aids with soil Phosphate buildup
Got Questions?Ask an Expert!
Additional Details & Specifications