Bluelab Commercial Truncheon Nutrient Meter
An EC meter built to last a lifetime – now on a bigger scale
Product Features / Benefits
- Robust and reliable construction for long-lasting value
- Fully waterproof; splash, submerge or sink - we've got you covered
- Automatically detects liquids and bright LEDS indicate measurement for brilliantly simple functionality
- Long-format design for mixing and measuring nutrient reservoirs simultaneously
- No calibration required and easy to clean and disinfect
- All conductivity scales included – EC, CF, PPM 500 (TDS), PPM 700
- Industry-leading five-year warranty for peace of mind
- Packaging may vary
Why measure conductivity?
Optimise nutrient levels
All plants need access to the correct amount of food (nutrients) so that they can grow and flourish. Over- or under-feeding your plants can result in the waste of expensive nutrient resources and plant health issues.
The simplest way to keep track of the amount of nutrients in your solution is to measure conductivity, which refers to the total ionic content (dissolved salts) in a solution. From a scientific perspective, when nutrients are added, this creates the potential for electricity to move through a solution, increasing the electrical conductivity.
By measuring and adjusting nutrient levels, you’ll ensure that your plants are getting the macro- and micro-nutrients they need for superior plant health.
The toughest commercial nutrient meter on the market
A wider conductivity range to suit your needs
Tried and tested by growers worldwide, the Bluelab Commercial Truncheon Nutrient Meter is brilliantly simple, allowing you to measure and adjust nutrient levels for optimal plant performance.
What’s more, this meter has been specially designed for hydroponic crops that have higher-than-normal EC during their growing cycle, measuring up to 6.0 EC (60 CF, 3000 PPM 500 and 4200 PPM 700).
Built for growers
All our products are designed with growers, for growers - so you can be confident that the Bluelab Commercial Truncheon Nutrient Meter can withstand the knocks and drops that come with everyday growing. Designed and assembled in New Zealand from local and imported components.