FloraFert SRF Enhance II 2-3mth Granular Fertiliser
Methylene-urea based slow release NPK fertiliser with magnesium and trace elements with a release time of approx. 2-3 months.
FloraFert SRF Enhance is a high Nitrogen, granular slow-release Topdressing fertiliser containing all macro- and micronutrients. It supplies the correct nutrient amount for plant development over a period of 2-3 months. As the nutrients are present both in a slowly available and immediately available form, a good starter effect is assured.
Approximately 70% of the nitrogen exists in the form of methylene urea. This controlled release nitrogen component is converted by microorganisms into nitrogen forms which are available to the plants. As this process, just like plant growth is temperature dependent, the nitrogen is supplied in accordance with the plant requirements.
FloraFert SRF Enhance II can be used for Topdressing in containers as well as blending in with potting mixes and growing media blends.
The moisture on the surface of the potting mix makes Enhance II 'stick' - preventing loss of fertiliser shoud your plants tip over.
- NPK: 22-2.4-12 +1.5Mg +TE
- 2-3 month release time
- Complete macro- and micro-nutrient supply
- Nutrient release in accordance with plant requirements
- Starter plus controlled release effect
- Fertilised substrates can be stored cool and dry up to approx. 2 - 3 weeks
- No salt damages due to high substrate temperatures
- High compatibility for plants
- Mechanical mixing is possible
- Comes in a 20kg Bag
Got Questions?Ask an Expert!
Additional Details & Specifications
- 22-2.4-12 + 6S + 1.5Mg + TE