Greenkeeper & Landscaper Lawn Leveller
The 920mm 36inch Greenkeeper Levelawn has a lightweight yet strong design making them ideal for spreading screened topsoil, sand, peat, and similar topdressing materials.
Three inner bars are open at the top and tend to catch any small stones in the dressing. Front and rear bars are angled to remove any excess material.
The 1000mm 40inch Landscaper Levelawn is a heavier tool than the Greenkeeper model, they are designed to handle the tougher spreading jobs.
The Landscaper Levelawn is the ideal tool for landscapers, local authorities, pavers and building contractors or in construction of greens and tees.
- Industry standard for turf craftsmen
- Greenkeeper 920mm features 3 inner closed channels; Three open inner bars to catch and small stones in the dressing.
- Landscaper 1000mm featured 2 inner bars, and strongly braced at each end for extra rigidity
- The head is made from a 16mm square steel tube with all closed bars designed to remove excess material whilst smoothing over the surface.
- Lightweight, yet strong, rigid design
- 1.8m wooden handle gives a great reach for quickly smoothing out large areas
Got Questions?Ask an Expert!
Additional Details & Specifications
Customer Reviews 5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Made my recent lawn Reno easier. Quality product. Spreads sand even and flat. Good length of pole. Totally recommend
Purchased to topdress my lawn to try and get it nice and flat. Worked great. Highly recommend
Good strong tool for any backyard lawn renovation. A must have
Highly recommend. Great quality and worth buying. Looks like it‚Äôs well made should last a while.
Excellent speed on delivery. Easy to put together and great to use. Wish I had bought it earlier