Greenguard MID Enviro Tree Guard
GreenGuard Enviro is a uniquely plastic-free, weather-resistant and biodegradable tree guard that delivers better revegetation outcomes. Here’s why GreenGuard Enviro is a naturally better choice…
Eliminate Plastic Guards
Plastic tree guards can be an environmental hazard and unnecessary. If not retrieved they break down in the environment and can make their way into sensitive waterways. They are often costly to store and retrieve.
GreenGuard removes the need for plastic/plastic-coated/plastic sleeve tree guards. Strong and durable, these cardboard-based triangular guards have no plastic coating and are 100% biodegradable/recyclable. Now with an all-new “pop-out” feature for easier installation.
Made in Australia
GreenGuard is Australian designed and manufactured using Australian sustainable
plantation pulp and recycled material.
- Square 350mm H x 150mm W
- New "Pop-Out" feature for easier installation
- Anchor with 2 x wooden stakes or bamboo canes
- Option of “no retrieval” from field
- Field-proven, durable for approx. 12+ months
- No plastic, proprietary weather-resistant board
- Moderate browsing protection
- Fully Recyclable
- Earth colour tone blends in well with the environment.
Please note, the supporting stake shown is purchased separately – we recommend using a 75cm, 23mm x 11mm Hardwood Stake