Yates Surrender Moss Killer
Yates Surrender is a fast-acting, easy-to-use formulation for controlling moss, algae, liverwort and lichen around potted plants, garden beds, lawns and on paths, roofs and other hard surfaces. Algae will disappear within days, simply spray and walk away. The active constituent of Yates Surrender is 500g/L benzalkonium chloride in the form of a soluble concentrate.
- Yates Surrender controls weeds, algae, liverwort and moss in various applications.
- Yates Surrender can be used around potted plants, garden beds, lawns, paths, roofs and other hard surfaces.
- Yates Surrender is a concentrated solution containing 500g/L benzalkonium chloride as a soluble concentrate.
- The active ingredient is used as a sanitiser to control bacteria, certain fungi, viruses and bacterial spores in several industries.
- Yates Surrender has rapid and efficient germicidal activity against various microorganisms.
- Yates Surrender is a fast-acting, easy-to-use formulation with minimal odour.
- Yates Surrender has a powerful penetrating and wetting action and is absorbed quickly by moss, algae, liverwort and lichen within 5-15 minutes.
- Under the right conditions and application rates, moss and lichen will be killed within minutes and algae, and liverwort results can be seen within 24-48 hours.
- Yates Surrender can be used safely on bentgrass, buffalo, couch, fescue and ryegrass lawns to control algae, lichen, liverwort and moss.
- Yates Surrender can be used around potted ornamentals
How It Works
Yates Surrender has a powerful penetrating and wetting action facilitating rapid absorption of the active ingredient by moss, algae, liverwort and lichen. Absorption occurs between 5-15 minutes of application.
Directions for use
Potted ornamental plants and garden beds
- 10-15ml per litre of water; Spray only over the soil to thoroughly wet the weeds. If spray accidentally contacts foliage of wanted plants, hose off within 5 minutes
Tiled roofs, rockeries, drives and pathways
- 20ml per litre of water; Spray to just wet. For heavy infestation, clean off after 40 hours and reapply
Bentgrass, buffalo, couch, fescues and ryegrass lawns
- 25ml per litre of water over 10m2; Ensure the target area is well watered before applying. Good spray coverage is essential. Broadcast or spot spraying is acceptable
- Yates Surrender should be applied alone and not mixed with wetting agents or foliar fertilisers
- Apply with a pressure or knapsack sprayer to lightly and evenly wet the surface
- For heavy infestations, repeat applications may be required
- Apply when conditions are warm, and rain is not expected within 12 hours
- Ensure lawns are well watered before use – wait until lawn surface and foliage is dry before applying Yates Surrender
Got Questions?Ask an Expert!
Additional Details & Specifications
- Active Ingredient:
- 500G/L Benzalkonium Chloride