Versys® Insecticide is a pioneering solution from BASF that provides effective control of aphids, whitefly and mealybug in ornamentals & nursery stock plants.
Versys offers a unique mode of action subgroup (9D) with no known cross-resistance to other insecticides. With the recent label extension adding whitefly and mealybug species, Versys Insecticide provides growers with class leading control of key pests, with the added benefit of long-term resistance management.
Versys affects all life stages from eggs to adults. It exhibits a favourable environmental profile with low acute toxicity to mammals, fish, birds, beneficial insects and pollinators. Versys delivers long lasting control of problem pests, resulting in clean plants of exceptional quality, whilst also providing the convenience of no withholding periods when used in ornamentals and nursery stock.
- Fast acting with long residual control disrupting the sensory response of target pests
- Low impact to beneficials including colony health and development
- Compatible in IPM programs with a unique MOA subgroup n Affected aphids stop feeding within a few minutes preventing the transmission of viruses and diseases spread by these insects
- Introduces an active from a new mode-of-action subgroup, Group 9D, to help manage resistance
- Quickly affects all life stages of aphids to stop feeding in as little as 15 minutes
- Residual control lasting up to 21 days, depending on the level of insect pressure
Mode of action: Group 9D insecticide
Active ingredient(s): 100 g/L Afidopyropen
Formulation: Dispersible concentrate (DC)
Got Questions?Ask an Expert!
Additional Details & Specifications
- Active Ingredient:
- 100 g/L Afidopyropen
- Mode Of Action:
- Group 9D Insecticide