Syngenta Heritage Maxx Fungicide
The trusted foundation to your greens program
HERITAGE MAXX Turf Fungicide has been looking after your greens for many years with a consistency you can trust. You can rest assured your greens are covered and focus on other important issues knowing disease pressure is under control.
What Heritage Maxx Offers You:
- Control and prevention of a broad spectrum of turf diseases including Pythium, Anthracnose, Brown Patch, Helminthosporium and Spring Dead Spot
- Consistent systemic protection of new growth for up to 28 days after application
- The option to tank mix with various other fungicides for high-risk periods
- MAXX technology that ensures excellent tank mix compatibility with other fungicides, foliar fertilisers and PRIMO MAXX
- A low odour, non-staining formulation
HERITAGE MAXX is the only systemic strobilurin that can be taken up by the leaves, crowns and roots of turf plants. The combination of xylem mobility, translaminar movement and even distribution within plant tissue, ensures that new growth is protected for up to 28 days. HERITAGE MAXX is best used as part of a preventative plan.
Got Questions?Ask an Expert!
Additional Details & Specifications
- Active Ingredient:
- 95g/L Azoxystrobin
- Mode Of Action:
- Group 11 Fungicide