Broad Spectrum Curative Disease Control
- CHIEF TOPFLO is a broad spectrum fungicide containing 625g/L of the active ingredient Iprodione (the highest a.i. load Iprodione in the Australian market).
- It is registered for the control of Brown Patch, Dollar Spot, Fusarium Patch, Spring Dead Spot, Curvularia and Helminthosporium diseases in all recreational turf situations
- In Ornamental plants, CHIEF® TOPFLO is registered for the control of Botrytis blight.
- Non-scheduled chemical
- Water based formulation
- Locally systemic movement (translaminar) within the plant
- Works on all stages of the disease lifecycle
- High active ingredient loading.
- Increased usage in and around public areas. No re-entry restrictions
- Provides efficient movement into the soil profile and is very effective against root borne pathogens
- Provides curative control of pathogens within plant tissue
- Will work for you, regardless of where the disease growth
- Lower application rates and reduced drum disposal & packaging costs
Got Questions?Ask an Expert!
Additional Details & Specifications
- Active Ingredient:
- 625G/L Iprodione
- Mode Of Action:
- Group 2 Fungicide