Plantacote Top K Plant Fertiliser
Plantacote® Top K is a controlled release fertiliser, coated with an outstanding tough and resilient polymer coating. Each granule contains all major and trace elements which are necessary for an optimal growth. Plantacote® Top K is especially designed for crops with a high potassium demand. Due to the N:K ratio of nearly 1:2 in the Plantacote® Top K formulation, excessive plant growth is avoided and thus the plant stability and compactness is promoted and the flowering performance improved.
The nutrients supply coincides with the physiological requirements of the crop over the entire crop cycle. The release is based on a natural membrane process which is only controlled by soil temperature. Declared release times refer to an average soil temperature of 21 °C. Higher temperatures accelerate the nutrient release, lower temperatures slow it down. In comparison to slow release fertilisers the release time is unaffected by substrate type, pH, micro-organisms or level of irrigation.
THE ADVANTAGES OF PLANTACOTE® TOP K:
- Potassium pronounced formulation, especially suited for herbaceous perennials
- Homogenous product, each granule contains all essential nutrients (NPK+ trace elements)
- Regular and continuous release over the declared longevity
- Optimal plant growth
- High nutrient use efficiency
- Environmentally friendly due to reduction of volatilization and run-off
- Ultra-safe coating: no risk of cracks and breaks during handling and mixing
- Strict quality control to guarantee a consistent product in each bag
- Savings on labor and nutrient inputs
- Longevity: See product options (at 21°C soil temperature)
- Packaging: 25 kg in a plastic bag
- Appearance: beige-coloured granules
- Bulk density (kg/l): approx. 1.0
- Particle size: 2 - 4 mm
Got Questions?Ask an Expert!
Additional Details & Specifications
- 10-3.9-15.7 + TE