This custom designed apron is perfect for all gardeners!
No need to change clothes, it's very quick to slip the apron on and do a little weeding and maintenance without having to change.
3 pockets are for your gardening tools and gloves, and 1 chest pocket for your mobile phone.
- Made from strong canvas - so it will last for years
- Adjustable neck and waist straps, so you can get just the right fit.
- Generous width if you have a few more curves ;-) .
- Neck strap is made of a soft material so it doesn't irritate you.
- Pocket for your mobile phone with a velcro flap, to keep it safe when you bend over. Positioned closer to your ears so you won't miss any of your calls and you can listen to your music or your favourite podcast.
- 3 Pockets for your tools near your waist for easy access, so you won't leave your secateurs behind.
- Machine washable to keep clean.
- The apron is 82cm tall 68cm wide (excluding straps)
New Design has
- Larger Phone Pocket for the big phones and cases
- Neck saving extra strap that takes the weight off your neck.
What are the Aprons made of?
100% cotton which makes them comfortable to wear and easy to wash. They are thick cotton canvas, probably double the thickness of a regular apron, giving you good protection from spills and dirt.
Will this fit my phone?
Yes, it will. The top pocket has a velcro-style flap to keep your phone tucked away from the dirt but still within easy access.
Of course, there are also waist-level pockets where you could choose to store your phone there if you prefer.
A lot of customers like having it in the high pocket so they can listen to music and podcasts or audiobooks while they garden.
Do they come in different sizes?
The apron's design is generous and with the adjustable straps, we have customers ranging from Skinny Minnies to Curvy Koalas wearing them and loving it.
If you are a bit on the short side, you may like to get the bottom taken up with a simple hem. A tailor at your local shops can do this easily for you.
How does the neck-saving strap work?
It’s a really simple idea. We played around with having crossover straps but found they slipped off your shoulders and became annoying.
Instead, we took the traditional apron straps and simply added a bridging strap between the neck and waist with loops at either end.
It turns out the main pressure point that gives you that heavy feeling from a neck strap is just in the center of your neck at the back. When you use the extra strap it takes all that ‘heavy’ feeling away and you can wear it comfortably all day. Try it and you will see!
My husband is a woodworker. Would it be good for him?
Absolutely. We have many customers using them for woodworking in the workshop or men's shed.