Plantacote Top N 8 Month Fertiliser
Plantacote® Top N 8M is a controlled release fertiliser, coated with an outstanding tough and resilient polymer coating. Each granule contains all major elements which are necessary for an optimal growth. Plantacote® Top N is specifically designed for feeding plants with a high nitrogen demand. The high nitrogen content has its source equally in the plant available forms ammonia and nitric without using urea.
The nutrients supply coincides with the physiological requirements of the crop over the entire cultivation cycle of 8 months. The release is based on a natural membrane process which is only controlled by soil temperature. Declared release times refer to an average soil temperature of 21 °C. Higher temperatures accelerate the nutrient release, lower temperatures slow it down. In comparison to slow release fertilisers the release time is unaffected by substrate type, pH, micro-organisms or level of irrigation. Plantacote® Top N 8M starts to release after 1 - 2 weeks. Due to this specific mechanism the product is very safe to crops; there is no risk of salt stress, even after storage of premixed growing media for up to 1 - 2 weeks.
THE ADVANTAGES OF PLANTACOTE® TOP N:
- Nitrogen pronounced formulation, especially suited for fast-growing conifers and evergreens
- Homogenous product, each granule contains all essential major nutrients
- Regular and continuous release over the declared longevity
- Optimal plant growth
- High nutrient use efficiency
- Environmentally friendly due to reduction of volatilization and run-off
- Ultra-safe coating: no risk of cracks and breaks during handling and mixing
- Strict quality control to guarantee a consistent product in each bag
- Savings on labour and nutrient inputs
- Longevity: 8-9 months (at 21°c soil temperature)
- Packaging: 25 kg in plastic bag
- Appearance: beige-coloured granules
- Bulk density (hg/1): approx. 1.0
- Particle size: 2 - 4 mm
Got Questions?Ask an Expert!
Additional Details & Specifications